Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Beginning

In the beginning I didn't know if I wanted to blog or not. I didn't think that I had the discipline to sit down and write something that made sense every day. I started with a hand-written journal that I managed to scribble a few lines each night.

I have no idea what I am going to blog about. I guess it will come to me once I start. I think this is going to be more of a daily journal or diary than a platform for me to express views on particular subjects.

That being said, I guess I will end The Beginning.

3 comments:

Lou said...

I looove hearing about recovering opiate addicts.

Tell your story, I'm all ears.

Abc said...

What ever you decide to blog about make sure you do the opposite of me. That way you’ll be very popular and successful with a lot of followers.

Just start writing, it will come. ~AR

Anonymous said...

Make sense? Its supposed to Make Sense??? Ugh. I knew I was missing something...